BASF Ultrafuse® BVOH
$60.95 - $125.95
An water-soluble support filament compatible with a variety of materials.
*Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks*
Temporary support structures may be necessary for printing intricate designs, and Ultrafuse® BVOH water-soluble support filament is specifically engineered for this purpose. It effortlessly dissolves in water, with its solubility increasing at higher water temperatures.
This support filament is highly compatible with a range of materials, including PLA, PRO1, ABS, ABS Fusion+, PA, and PAHT CF15. To prevent moisture absorption, it is advisable to store this monofilament in a sealed bag or container.
- Water soluble
- Dissolves 2 times faster than other PVA
- Support compatible with multiple materials
- Parts with overhang
- Complex parts
- Hollow parts
- Tensile Strength (MPa):8.7 (ZX), 33.7 (XY)
- Flexural Modulus (MPa):1081 (ZX), 1807 (XZ), 2236 (XY)
- Elongation at Break:0.8 % (ZX), 14.8 % (XY)
- Melting Temperature:175°C
- Nozzle Temperature:190-210 °C
- Bed Temperature:60 - 100 °C
- Bed Material:Glass
- Nozzle Diameter:≥ 0.4 mm
- Print Speed:30 - 60 mm / s