DELRAY PLA Pro-DM
$39.95 - $149.95
PLA Pro-DM is a high-performance, industrial PLA that boasts incredible speed, strong mechanical properties, and the ability to withstand high-heat environments. PLA Pro-DM allows you to be more efficient in less time — it has been specifically engineered for industrial applications with high mechanical properties. Objects printed with PLA Pro-DM will have a semi-matte finish, which looks great and helps conceal layer lines.
- PLA Pro-DM can be printed without a heated bed. If you have a heated bed, the recommended temperature is ± 50-60˚C.
- PLA Pro-DM adheres to any print surface though we always recommend some adhesive or a print sticker.
- PLA Pro-DM can be used on most common desktop FDM or FFF technology 3D printers.
Due to the composition of PLA Pro-DM, the material is already highly crystalline after printing, which increases the stiffness of the material at higher temperatures. When you combine this with annealing, the PLA Pro-DM reaches an HDT of 95°C+. Compared to other high-temperature resistant PLA types, DELRAY PLA Pro-DM has the USP of negligible small shrinkage after annealing (the dimensional accuracy is superb).
- Prints like PLA, performs like ABS
- Engineered for fast printing (> 120mm/s)
- ABS-matching mechanical properties
- Great heat resistance at higher temperatures
- HDT after annealing 95°C+
- Semi-matte finish after printing
- Negligible shrinkage after annealing
Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light. This enhances the shelf life significantly.
* Viscosity is lower (higher MFI) at a higher printing temperature (240°C ±10°C), which increases the printing speed capabilities
DELRAY PLA Pro-DM
- Specific gravity:1.27g/cc
- MFR 210°C / 2.16 kg:6 g/10 min*
- Tensile strength:40 Mpa
- Strain at break:47%
- Tensile modulus:4000 Mpa
- Impact strength – Charpy notched 23°C:23 kJ/m²