INTAMSYS PA-CF is a carbon fiber-reinforced, nylon-based filament that is perfect for printing strong, lightweight parts.
INTAMSYS PA6-CF boasts remarkable mechanical properties, combining the lightweight nature of nylon with the strength of carbon fiber. Its high tensile strength and excellent heat resistance help ensure that your printed objects can withstand even the most demanding of applications and environments.
Carbon fiber reinforcement provides superior stiffness, reducing warping and enhancing the overall structural integrity of your prints. Additionally, the filament's low moisture absorption ensures consistent and reliable performance throughout the printing process, resulting in precise and accurate parts.
- Wide range of applications and use cases
- Matte surface finish for improved part aesthetics
- Excellent wear resistance
- Constant extrusion with surface consistency
- FUNMAT PRO 610HT
- FUNMAT PRO 410
- FUNMAT PRO 310
- FUNMAT HT
- Filament diameter:1.75 mm
- Support materials:SP3040
- Density:1.2 g/cm³
- Elongation at break:5.8 %
- Filament weight:1 kg
- Flexural modulus:5,224 MPa
- Flexural strength:130.5 MPa
- Glass transition temperature:74 °C
- Heat deflection temperature:155 °C
- Impact strength:12 kJ/m²
- Support material:SP3040, PVA
- Tensile strength:74.8 MPa
- Young’s modulus:3,918 MPa