INTAMSYS PA 6/66(Nylon)
INTAMSYS Nylon is a nano clay-reinforced & nylon copolymer-based filament with improved dimensional stability & mechanical properties.
Download Material Data Sheet
Designed for demanding applications where other materials fall short, iOnTM is an engineering grade material that focuses on practical functionality. With superior mechanical, thermal, and chemical performance, it's perfect for creating parts that go beyond just fit and finish. And the best part? It's manufactured in the USA from virgin resins selected specifically for 3D printing, using cutting-edge manufacturing technologies for the best possible printing experience. Give your 3D prints the boost they need with iOnTM Nylon 6 Alloy.
- Great wear resistance
- Strong layer adhesion (Semi-Crystalline)
- High strength-to-flex ratio
- Wide range of applications (end-use parts, jigs & fixtures, functional testing
- Can be used up to 180°C/356F
- Print Temp:250-280°C
- Bed Temp:100-120°C
- Distortion Temp:75°C
- Melt Flow Index(g/10min):3.5(200°C/5kg)
- Tensile Strength:65Mpa
- Elongation At Break:231%