With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 ºC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
PC is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 ºC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option