Purchase (1) UltiMaker Method X Carbon Fiber Edition & get (2) ABS-CF, (2) ABS-R, and (2) RapidRinse FREE ($580 savings)
Print Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
The UltiMaker Method X Carbon Fiber 3D Printer produces strong, heat-resistant carbon fiber and other engineering-grade composite parts like never before. Featuring:
• Actively Heated Chamber (110°)
• Flexible Buildplate
• Smart Sensors & Connectivity• Versatile Print Volume• Print in Carbon Fiber
• And More!
EXPLORE THE METHOD X CARBON FIBER
- Patented VECT™ 110 (Variable Environmental Controlled Temperature) Thermal Regulation evenly heats and controls the print environment leading to parts that are 2x stronger on the z-axis, and 2x more accurate across the board.
- The 1C Composite Extruder is engineered, optimized, and tested to withstand abrasive composite materials for maximum lifespan.
- Dual extruders with water-soluble support material allow you to print in unlimited geometries and simplify your workflow.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio – 110 MPa TS – for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors.
- Engineering-grade stiffness with high heat resistance under load for parts that perform.
- Composites ranging from Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber to ABS Kevlar give you flexibility on your project and rigidness in your part.
- Print Metals, Composites, and Polymers and infinite 3rd party options with 6-in-1 Modular Performance Extruders for METHOD X.
- Design in your favorite CAD software, then prep, print, and monitor remotely from CloudPrint™.
- Quickly change from production composites to modeling materials with the hands-free SmartAssist™ Material Loading System.
- Spring Steel Build Plate is durable enough to withstand thousands of prints in abrasive composites and the print pops off cleanly with a simple flex.
You don’t have time to wait around while your print dissolves, so we’ve engineered RapidRinse™ to dissolve faster than PVA and competitive high-temp dissolvable support materials.
*Dissolution time may vary based on part geometry and dissolution methodology
UltiMaker Method X Specifications
|DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY:||± 0.2 mm|
|LAYER RESOLUTION:||Range: 20 - 400 microns|
|PRINT MODES TUNED AND OPTIMIZED FOR:||100 microns - High Quality Print Mode|
200 microns - Balanced Print Mode
| BUILD SPEED:||Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers|
|MAX MATERIAL FLOW RATE: ||~50 mm3 per sec|
|PRINT HEAD TRAVEL SPEED:||Up to 500 mm per sec|
|MAXIMUM BUILD VOLUME:||19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in single extrusion|
15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in dual extrusion
|TEMPERATURE CONTROL:||Circulating Heated Chamber|