THE IDEAL SINGLE PRINTER SETUP
The MakerBot SKETCH supplies you with what you need to integrate 3D printing into the new school year successfully – whether that’s back in the classroom or teaching from home.
With over 15 hours of online student curriculum & a cloud-base software to manage your student's projects, you can unlock students' creative potential with accessible 3D Printing.
Make 3D Printing Possible for Every Student
Fast, reliable, easy-to-use printers designed with print quality & safety in mind.
Heated & Flexible Build Plate
Heated Build Plate for secure, successful printing and a flexible surface to make removing finished prints a breeze.
From Digital Model to 3D Print
Tap into a 3D Printing software with built-in features that make 3D printing in the classroom & at home easier than ever before.
- Easy to use MakerBot SKETCH with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for one teachers and five students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot Cloud* printing file management software, integrated with TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ certified lesson plans from educators all across the country
- (1) Sketch Printer
- (3) Spools of PLA
- (2) Build Plates
- (1) Spatula
- (1) Snip
- (1) Seat in Teacher Certifications
- (5) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty
- Print Technology:FFF
- Build Volume:150mm x 150mm x 150mm [5.9in x 5.9in x 5.9in]
- Layer Resolution:100-400 microns [0.0039 IN-0.0157 IN] Print mode tuned for 200 microns
- Material Diameter:1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Material Compatibility:MakerBot Sketch PLA Material MakerBot Sketch Tough Material
- Extruder Compatibility:MakerBot Sketch Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter:0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
- Print File Type:.MAKERBOT
- Ambient Operating Temperature:15-30°C [59-86°F]
- Storage Temperature:0-55°C [32-131°F]
- Product Dimensions:433.4mm (H) x 423.1mm (W) x 365.0mm (D) [17in (H) x 16.6in (W) x 14.4in (D)]
- Product Weight:11.8 kg [26 lb]
- Shipping Weight:17kg [37.5 lb]