BCN3D TPU is a specially formulated flexible filament designed for effortless and high-speed 3D printing, compatible with both direct and Bowden-style 3D printers. It boasts exceptional heat resistance, capable of withstanding temperatures up to 138℃, and can stretch up to 450% of its original length before reaching its breaking point. Notably, TPU doesn't necessitate a heated bed and can be directly printed onto clean glass surfaces.
Catering to the needs of (semi)professional users, TPU provides a mechanical flexibility that doesn't compromise on ease of printing. This versatile flex-filament finds applications in various fields such as orthopedic insoles, prosthetics, vibration dampers, and many more.
- Industrial applications like seals, gaskets, sleeves, and hinges.
- Crafting soft-touch multi-material models and handles.
- Developing flexible-jointed multi-material models.
- Fashioning protective cases, shoe soles, and non-slip surfaces.
- Producing springs, seals, and shock absorbers.
- Fabricating wheels and rollers.
- Impressive flexibility with rubber-like attributes.
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion, wear, and tear.
- Strong resilience against oils and chemicals.
- Outstanding impact resistance.
- Remarkable elongation capacity of up to 450%.
- Capable of enduring temperatures of up to 60°C.
- Compatible with PVA supports.
- Nozzle Temp:240°C ± 20°C
- Bed Temp:40°C
- Cooling Fan:Off
- Print Speed:15 - 40 mm/s
- Min. Layer Height:Less than 0.1mm
- Tensile Strength at Yield:50 Mpa
- Elongation-Strain at Break:450%
- Tensile (E) modulus:150 MPa
- Shore Hardness:98A
- Melting temp:225°C
- Vicat softening temperature:138˚C