$49.99 - $184.99
PolyCast™ is a filament designed to produce investment patterns for investment casting applications. 3D printing significantly cuts down both the cost and lead time by eliminating the tooling process.
What makes PolyCast™ unique?
PolyCast™ features two technologies:
PolyCast™ can be easily smoothed with IPA for a smoother surface finish which is reflected on the casted model.
PolyCast™ burns out very cleanly with minimum ash residues.
- Nozzle temperature:190 – 220 (℃)
- Build surface material:BuildTak® , Glass, Blue Tape
- Build surface treatment:Glue
- Build plate temperature:25 - 70 (˚C)
- Cooling fan:ON
- Printing speed:40-60 (mm/s)
- Raft separation distance:0.1-0.14 (mm)
- Retraction distance:1 (mm)
- Retraction speed:20 (mm/s)
- Environmental temperature:Room temperature
- Threshold overhang angle:60 (˚)
- Recommended support material:PolyDissolve™ S1