Certified NFC Ultimaker Material
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough, and demonstrate good dimensional stability. UltiMaker CPE+ is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength. Product designers use CPE+ to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be up to 10 times tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 °C when CPE is only resistant up to 70 °C.
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the stickers supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
- Diameter:2.85 ± 0.10 mm
- Max roundness deviation:0.10 mm
- Tensile modulus:1,128.5 MPa
- Tensile stress at yield:35.2 MPa
- Tensile stress at break:33 MPa
- Melt mass-flow rate (MFR):8.5 g/10 min
- Heat detection (at 0.455 MPa):94 °C
- Heat deflection (at 1.82 MPa):81 °C