Everything users loved about the award-winning UltiMaker S5 made even better.
Access all the tools you need to start 3D printing – Manage and monitor your prints securely with the UltiMaker Digital Factory, improve your 3D printing knowledge with e-learning courses on the UltiMaker Academy, and choose from hundreds of materials and plugins using the UltiMaker Marketplace.
The PEI-coated flexible build plate helps with improved adhesion to a wider range of materials. Users of the Ultimaker S7 can now print reliably with Ultimaker branded filaments without any glue required. The R&D team has rigorously tested this, and results showed better adhesion performance compared to the glass build plate, with the exception of large prints using Ultimaker PC, which can be properly addressed with the Magigoo PC adhesive.
The Ultimaker S7 Offers users:
- Easy setup and monitoring:
- Access to the UltiMaker platform
- Environmental control
- Flexible build plate
- Advanced active leveling
- Wide material choice
- And More!
- Easy Setup & Monitoring
- Start printing quickly with a simple first-time user experience. Including NFC material recognition and a high-resolution internal camera.
- Environmental Control
- The integrated air manager filters out up to 95% of UFPs while also keeping the build chamber temperature carefully regulated.
- Flexible Build Plate
- The PEI-coated build plate makes for reliable print adhesion and removal. A sensor also assures your build plate will always be in place before printing.
- Advanced Active Leveling
- Reliable first-layer adhesion enables unattended use without manual leveling.
- Wide material choice
- Use almost any material with our open filament system, including composites.
- UltiMaker Essentials
- Access to security-assessed software – with remote printing, user management, and e-learning.
Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
Dual extrusion print head with auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores
Build volume (XYZ):
330 x 240 x 300 mm
(13 x 9.4 x 11.8 in)
0.25 mm nozzle: 150 - 60 micron
0.4 mm nozzle: 200 - 20 micron
0.6 mm nozzle: 300 - 20 micron
0.8 mm nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
< 24 mm3 /s
PEI coated fl exible build plate (20 - 140 °C)
MacOS, Windows, and Linux
EPA filter - Independently tested according to UL2904 (Standard Method for Testing and Assessing Particle and Chemical Emissions from 3D Printers) with UltiMaker materials and corresponding Cura print profiles.
0.4 mm (included) 0.25 mm,
0.6 mm, 0.8 mm (sold separately)
< 50 dBA
Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), LAN, USB port
495 x 585 x 780 mm
(19.5 x 23 x 30.7 in)