UltiMaker 2+ Connect Air Manager Bundle
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a reliable first step into the world of easy, remote 3D printing. It adds intuitive operation and deeper software connectivity.
The optional Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot and moving components.
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect brings a standard process to the reliable single extrusion Ultimaker 2+ footprint. With the included Air Manager and Front Door enclosure, additional safety and a more stable print environment are also provided. Featuring a 2.4" full-color touchscreen, stiffer build platform, and network connectivity, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect can be installed in minutes and is easy to maintain. Users can access a wide range of materials with Ultimaker-approved material profiles in addition to an open. This allows for user input to be valuable to the overall printing process.
- Wide material choice. Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market. With an open filament system, you can always find the right material properties for your application – from stunning aesthetics to flexibility
- Easy setup. With a hardware installation that takes minutes, setting up the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is easy. It also features a more ergonomic feeder lever and improved assisted bed leveling
- Next-gen components. There's nothing better than waking up to a successful print. Thanks to a stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles, you can trust the Ultimaker 2+ Connect to print reliably overnight or over the weekend
- A touchscreen. For every action, the 2.4" color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and step-by-step assistance. Changing material, adjusting the build plate, or checking your print status is just a tap away
- Network connectivity. Whether you're at home or in the office, sending print jobs to the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a breeze. Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, cloud 3D printing allows remote file transfer with added security from anywhere in the world.
UltiMaker 2+ Connect
- Print Technology:FFF
- Build Volume:22.3 x 22 x 20.5 cm [8.78 x 8.66 x 8.07 in] 10057 cm3 [613.6 in3]
- Filament Diameter:2.85 mm [.1122 in]
- Compatible UltiMaker Filament:PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP
- Build Platform:Heated glass build plate, maximum 100 C
- Build Platform Leveling:Assisted manual leveling
- Extruders:Single extrusion with swappable nozzles
- Nozzle Diameter:2x 0.4 mm included, 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm available separately
- Nozzle Temperature:180-260 C
- Extrusion Speed:Maximum 24 mm3/second
- XY Positioning Precision:12.5 microns [0.00049 in]
- Z Positioning Precision:5 microns [0.00019 in]
- Operating Noise:Maximum 50 dBA
- Supported File Types:STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Bundled Software:UltiMaker Cura, UltiMaker Digital Factory
- Dimensions:35.7 x 34.2 x 38.8 cm [14.06 x 13.46 x 15.28 in]
- Weight:10.3 kg [22.7 lb]
- Shipping Weight:16 kg [35 lb]
- Included Spare Parts:2x 0.4mm nozzles (one installed, one additional)
- Connectivity:Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB