AquaSys® GP is a water-soluble support filament that’s compatible with PLA and several other entry-level build materials. Designed to help users print more parts in less time, it dissolves in room-temperature tap water— all while giving complex designs the high-quality support they need.
- Most useful for additive manufacturing and in conjunction with conventional thermoplastic build materials & processes.
- Provides users with outstanding print fidelity, shelf life, and rapid dissolution with very clean removal upon exposure to room-temperature water.
AquaSys GP is a direct replacement for PVA and showcases outstanding performance and print fidelity with standard polylactic acid (PLA)-type build materials.
Dissolvable, hands-off support removal allows for complex design features, enabling new possibilities for everything from flightworthy plane parts to highly specific surgical molds.
Jigs & fixtures.
Replace traditional jig and fixture production methods with a smart, simple approach to FFF. Precision, specificity, and complexity are highly sought after and achievable with AquaSys GP.
Create and experiment with a broad range of materials and produce end-use parts with FFF — all without wasting time or risking damaged prototypes with breakaway support removal.
Compatible with commonly used plastics like PLA and PETG, AquaSys GP is uniquely suited to support the production of tough, functional parts.
AquaSys GP is a completely water-soluble support material that doesn’t require toxic finishing chemicals, making it ideal for manufacturing, general purpose plastics, and educational uses—while also relieving the waste disposal burden for all users.
- Dimensions:13 × 12 × 4 cm
- Extruder temperature:225-255°C
- Build plate temperature:40-60°C
- Chamber temperature:up to 30°C