UltiMaker Replacement Air Manager Filter
To replace the filter in the Air Manager, select the Preferences menu (gear icon) on the UltiMaker S5 display, and navigate to Maintenance → Air Manager filter → Replace and follow the steps on the display:
- Open the glass door(s) and wait for the printer to prepare the filter replacement procedure.
Tip: On the UltiMaker S5, you can also open the Air Manager cover to reach the filter.
- Take out the used filter by pulling the tab on the filter towards you and removing it from the filter housing.
- Directly place the used filter in a (resealable) bag and close it.
- Insert the replacement filter into the filter housing and gently push it. Select Confirm when the filter is completely flush.
- Close the Air Manager to finish the placement and select Finish when done.